SERVPRO offers Specialty Cleaning for your Business
SERVPRO of Downers Grove / Oak Brook offers specialty cleaning services for your business.
As our communities get back to business, we all have a new sense of what it means to be clean. At SERVPRO of Downers Grove / Oak Brook, we’re dedicated to inspiring confidence in communities across the Chicagoland area as we find our way to a new normal. And we’re doing just that with Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, our new defensive pathogen cleaning program, goes way beyond standard janitorial cleaning practices. This is proactive viral pathogen cleaning. With over 50 years of experience in biochemical spill remediation and decontamination, you can trust SERVPRO of Downers Grove / Oak Brook Professionals to bring a higher standard of clean to the places we gather.
So how does it work? It’s grounded in our unique 3 C’s:
- Consult: Not all businesses are the same, so we’ll tailor a bespoke cleaning program based on the unique needs of each facility.
- Clean: Based on the agreed plan, an expert deep clean is initiated using our proprietary EPA-Approved Hospital-Grade cleaning solutions and always adhering to the leading level of cleaning and decontamination standards set by the CDC.
- Certify: You’ll know a business is Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned by the shield posted on their front window. Along with digital emblems and other collateral, this beacon represents their commitment to the comfort and security of their employees, customers, and community.
When you see the Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned shield, you can walk in with confidence.
If you have questions or want to learn more about Certified SERVPRO Cleaned, call us today at 630-573-4290.
Water Damage Emergency Services
We respond to water damage emergencies 24 hours a day.
If you are experiencing a water emergency, we are here to help you, no matter the time of day or night.
Don’t wait for the damage to spread throughout your property. We are faster to any size disaster. If water is present in your home or business call our team immediately. The long-term effects of water damage could be worse than the event itself.
SERVPRO of Downers Grove / Oak Brook is available for immediate service for your water damage emergency.
Do not hesitate or wait until morning. With SERVPRO of Downers Grove / Oak Brook we are available any time of day, helping you get ahead of the water damage.
Call us if you are experiencing:
- Sewage backup
- Or any other commercial or residential water damage emergency
SERVPRO of Downers Grove / Oak Brook can help with any water damage situation – Call us at 630-573-4290.
Highly Trained Restoration Specialists
SERVPRO of Downers Grove / Oak Brook has a team of highly trained technicians available 24 hours a day.
Our team at SERVPRO of Downers Grove / Oak Brook is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing continuing education training as well as, regular IICRC industry certifications, our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. Our training program includes the following:
- IICRC Training
- Employee Certification Training
- Initial Franchise Training
- Continuing Education Classes
IICRC Training and Certification
The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) certifies and sets the standards for the cleaning and restoration industries. Our SERVPRO Professionals study IICRC standards and best practices in water restoration, fire restoration, mold remediation, carpet and upholstery cleaning, and other cleaning and restoration courses.
Employee Certification Training
The Employee Certification Training is designed to obtain specialized training and certification in the following areas:
- Crew Training
- Fire Restoration
- Water Restoration
- Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
SERVPRO of Downers Grove / Oak Brook is available 24 hours a day. Call us at 630-573-4290.
Commercial Water Damage in Downers Grove
SERVPRO of Downers Grove / Oak Brook can help with all your commercial water damage emergencies.
A thunderstorm arrived at our warehouse in an instant and with it brought large amounts of water that flooded our first floor. We reached out to SERVPRO of Downers Grove / Oak Brook to help us with our water emergency. They arrived quickly and immediately began the restoration process by extracting the standing water from the warehouse. Secondly, they placed powerful air movers and dehumidifiers to begin the drying process to ensure the warehouse was returned to normal moisture levels.
Whether your water emergency occurs in a small office building or big box store, SERVPRO of Downers Grove / Oak Brook will respond quickly to mitigate the damage and manage the restoration project through to its completion.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Highly Trained Water Damage Restoration Specialists
When you have a water damage emergency, SERVPRO of Downers Grove / Oak Brook has a team of highly trained and certified restoration technicians ready to respond 24-hours a day. Call us today at 630-573-4290.
Let SERVPRO clean your Drapes & Blinds
SERVPRO of Downers Grove / Oak Brook can clean your drapes and blinds.
SERVPRO of Downers Grove / Oak Brook excels at cleaning fine fabrics and intricate pieces using wet or dry cleaning methods as required. We carefully inspect and test fabrics to determine which of our System’s five cleaning methods is best suited to your fabrics. We use state-of-the-art equipment designed specifically for cleaning fine fabrics.
When Should My Drapes Be Cleaned?
A good rule-of-thumb is to clean drapes approximately every two years. A recent survey by SERVPRO disclosed that the average customer believes drapes should be cleaned when they look dirty. Depending on your heating system, the amount of dust in the home, and other factors, drapes may not show soil for two to six years. The oily atmospheric soil will gradually cause the fabric to deteriorate. Often, direct sunlight is unjustly blamed for this. You may triple the life of your draperies through professional cleaning, which is relatively inexpensive compared to replacement costs.
If you your drapes or blinds cleaned, please call SERVPRO of Downers Grove / Oak Brook at 630-573-4290.
A Small Leak Can Make a Big Mess
SERVPRO of Downers Grove / Oak Brook has a team of water restoration technicians available 24 hours a day.
A leaky ice maker, a broken supply line to the washing machine, or a sink backup that overflows on the bathroom floor. These are just some of the many causes of water damage that can happen in your home. The following are a few tips from the Insurance Information Institute to maintain your indoor plumbing systems:
- Inspect appliance hoses and faucets. Make it a practice every year to check hoses leading to water heaters, dishwashers, washing machines and refrigerator ice makers. You may also want to invest in a water leak monitoring and shut-off system that can alert you to any leakage issues. Immediately replace any hoses that have cracks or leaks.
- Inspect showers and tubs. Check the seal and caulking around showers and tubs to make sure they are watertight and reseal if necessary.
- When away on vacation, shut off the water supply to the washing machine and never leave the house while the washer or dishwasher is running.
- Know the location of the main water shut-off valve in your home. A damaged hose or a burst pipe can send water racing into your home. Being able to locate and shut off the main water supply quickly will save stress, money and time.
- Install an emergency pressure release valve in your plumbing system. This will protect against the increased pressure caused by freezing pipes and can help prevent your pipes from bursting.
- Check plumbing and heating pipes. Look closely for cracks and leaks and have any necessary repairs made immediately.
SERVPRO of Downers Grove / Oak Brook has highly trained technicians that are available 24 hours a day to help with any type of water damage emergency. Please contact us at 630-573-4290.
Roof Damage - Call SERVPRO
SERVPRO of Downers Grove / Oak Brook can help with emergency roof damage and board up services.
As we prepare for warmer temperatures in the Chicagoland area, we need to know that there are several things that can cause roof damage. For example, an uprooted tree, high winds, or a hailstorm can leave a big hole in your roof. Safety should your primary concern. Initial roof assessment should be completed from the ground as damage is not always visible. If you suspect damage to your shingles or structure, contact a professional immediately.
Vacate the premises in the event of major roof damage.
Tarping the roof will prevent secondary damage while the roof is inspected and repaired. SERVPRO of Downers Grove / Oak Brook provides emergency roof tarp installation to prevent further damage. When disaster strikes, SERVPRO is ready to respond immediately with your roof tarping needs.
Emergency Board Up Services Available
Our professional crews use approved board up techniques to minimize further damage and secure your property and protect the building from weather, animals, and illegal entry.
- Provide 24/7 Emergency Service
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Specialists
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
If you are in need of an emergency roof tarp or board up services, please contact SERVPRO of Downers Grove / Oak Brook at 630-573-4290.
Cleanup in Aisle 2 - Call SERVPRO
SERVPRO of Downers Grove / Oak Brook can handle your commercial facility disaster.
When a disaster strikes your retail facility time is crucial to saving your business. SERVPRO of Downers Grove / Oak Brook are available 24 hours a day to help remediate any damage, no matter the cause of the loss. We are experienced in limiting business interruption, working after hours and around the clock to isolate the damage and restore your space so that you can continue business as usual.
Types of Facilities:
- National Chain Stores
- Shopping Malls
- Department Stores
- Specialty Retailers
Whether it's a supermarket or department store, and whether the cause is a fire or a burst pipe, our team will work quickly to assess your cleanup needs and isolate the damage. SERVPRO of Downers Grove / Oak Brook are experienced in working with retailers to ensure that all surfaces, displays and merchandise are restored to preloss conditions so that you can re-open your doors as soon as possible.
Our Experience Includes:
- Total Project Management
- Inventory Control and Documentation
- Facilities Cleaning and Restoration
- Flooding and Water Damage Cleanup
- Vandalism Cleanup
- Air Ducts and HVAV Cleaning
- Odor Removal
- Mold Removal
- Smoke and Soot Cleanup
- Document and Records Recovery
- Electronics/Equipment Restoration
If you experience an emergency at your retail facility, please call SERVPRO of Downers Grove / Oak Brook at 630-573-4290.
Water Damage Cleanup & Restoration
If your home or business suffers from water damage, we can help.
Water damage can happen when you least expect it and sometimes it can happen fast. SERVPRO of Downers Grove / Oak Brook wants you to know that when water damages a commercial property or a residence, you can count on us to respond quickly. Business and residential property owners will benefit from our highly trained specialists that take care of your emergency cleanup and restoration needs. Our ability to immediately respond to a water emergency helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs. Here are some of the water damage services SERVPRO of Downers Grove / Oak Brook provide:
- 24-hour emergency response
- Water damage cleanup and restoration
- Mold remediation and mitigation services
- Building restoration services
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning
- Odor removal
- Disaster Recovery Team
- Commercial cleaning
- Storm damage
If you find yourself dealing with water damage from a broken water pipe, sewage backup, clogged drain, or another kind of water emergency, SERVPRO of Downers Grove / Oak Brook wants to help. We are available 24 hours a day and our highly trained technicians have the specialized equipment necessary to safely clean and restore properties damaged by water. Call us today at 630-573-4290.
Fire Safety Tips
It is important to teach children about fire safety.
SERVPRO of Downers Grove / Oak Brook has responded to many types of fire damage and we know that it is never too early to teach children about fire safety. According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), some children play with fire out of curiosity, boredom, or peer pressure and do not realize the danger fire poses. Each year children cause fires that result in hundreds of injuries and millions of dollars in damage. Here are some safety tips from NFPA to keep your family safe:
- Keep matches and lighters out of the reach of children, up high, preferably in a locked cabinet
- Closely supervise children, making sure that they are kept away from other fire sources, including lit candles, cigarettes, bonfires, and stoves
- It is natural for young children to be curious and ask questions about fire, play with fire trucks, or pretend to cook. Use these opportunities to teach them about fire safety
- Explain that fire moves very fast and can hurt as soon as it touches them. Tell them that this is why matches and lighters are tools for adults only
- Establish clear rules and consequences about unsupervised and unauthorized uses of fire
Call Us Today!
SERVPRO of Downers Grove / Oak Brook has a team of highly trained technicians on call and ready to respond to fire damage emergencies 24-hours a day. Call us today at (630) 573-4290. We’ll restore your fire damage, “Like it never even happened.”