About SERVPRO of Downers Grove / Oak Brook
Grant & Alissa Nitzsche
Owners of SERVPRO of Downers Grove / Oak Brook
It's never the right time for your home or business to experience fire or water damage. SERVPRO of Downers Grove/Oak Brook understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life. When disasters strike our number one priority is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
Our team of technicians are ready and available 365 days a year 24/7 and specialize in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Downers Grove/Oak Brook can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly educated and trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. If you are concerned with water intrusion, our technicians will come out to your home or business and locate where the water has traveled and advise on best methods for drying to avoid microbial growth. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Downers Grove/Oak Brook.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician